Take anyone successful business and review what keeps them excelling.
You will see that a drive for excellence in all that they do is top of the agenda.
This module will show you through teaching and interactive exercises that to have a business that becomes sustainable, striving for operational excellence is paramount in a competitive market.
We will explore the following critical aspects of operation excellence:
• Governance: How can the business run itself?
• Process Flow: Are standardised processes important?
• Internal Controls: Do you know where the risks are and how to manage them?
• Balance Score / KPI’s: Do you know what to measure and why?
• Effective Meetings: How do you minimise the biggest time waster?
• Lean Management: Do you implement continual improvements?